NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
It is the intention of the executive committee to hold the AGM after the club site closure work party on Saturday 17 November 2018 with a laying-up lunch to follow (subject of course to weather conditions). The proposed timetable is as follows:-
Work Party 09.30 start
Laying-up lunch 13.00
If flooding prevents this, the AGM and lunch may be held in Llangasty Village Hall (with prior notification).
Minutes of the 2017 AGM are available on the LSC website. I look forward to seeing you there.
1. Minutes of 2017 meeting
2. Matters Arising from those Minutes
3. Commodore’s Report
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Setting of membership and other fees for 2019
6. Appointment of Accountants
7. Sailing Secretary’s Report
8. T.C. Principal’s Report
9. Election of club officers
10. AOB (previously notified to Secretary)