Incorporating CVRDA & Class Revival Fleets
4th & 5th June 2022
Llangorse Sailing Club
Llangorse Lake, Brecon, LD3 7TR
Eligibility & Fleets & Prizes
The Open Meeting is restricted to CVRDA and Class Revival (or equivalent) boats: this might include your Flying Fifteen, Tideway, Firefly, and others, so do come along! Eligibility is subject to the Organising Authority’s agreement of boat’s PY handicap. For details required, see the Entry Form below.
It is anticipated that there will be a Fast Fleet (PY 1170 or lower) and a Slow Fleet (PY 1171 or higher). Where six or more boats from one class are racing, the Organising Authority may choose to have a separate start for that class fleet.
Prizes will be awarded as follows: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in classic and revival categories, and class fleets as applicable.
Breakfast refreshments on both mornings, and a snack lunch on the Sunday, will be provided within the entry fee.
Saturday 4th June 2022
- Registration from 11:30
- Race (1) not before 13:00
- Races (2) and (3) will be back-to-back
Sunday 5th June 2022
- Race (4) not before 10:30
- Race (5) will be back-to-back
- Lunch and Prize Giving from approx. 14:30
How to take part
- Complete the Entry Form. We request that you return the completed Entry Form at your earliest convenience, and at the very latest, by May 31 2022.
- Fee payment. The entry fee of £25 for double handed boat or £15 for single handed boat must be received by the Organising Authority at or before registration for the event.
- Registration. Registration will commence at 11:30 hrs on Saturday 4th June 2022. The Warning signal for the first race will be made not before 12:55hrs. Sailing Instructions will be available at the time of registration.
All enquiries can be made to Paul Atwell, at DrPVA18@gmail.com